Why Shear Power?
We are a dynamic company, with an energetic team of professionals. We take on a diversity of projects that range from retrofitting a customers machine with a custom high reach boom, to rebuilding a demolition shear. We deal in specialty attachments, service what we sell, and love what we do! At Shear Power, no two projects are the same. The company is growing quickly and we are looking for ingenuitive, hard working individuals....is this you?
Who We Are Looking For....
Shear Power Corp. is looking for a parts technician to join our team. This person would be responsible formanaging and dispensing heavy equipment parts. Other job duties will include, but are not limited to:
· Handling incoming parts inquiries from internal personnel and external customers via phone, email or in person.
· Determining customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
· Recommending alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications.
· Accurately processing customer transactions such as orders, quotes or returns.
· Maintaining accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
· Performing weekly, monthly and yearly inventory counts.
· Reviewing overall costs and help manage the equipment (check that warranties are applied, verify kms on units, flat units costing excessive maintenance, etc.).
· Performing other related duties as assigned.
***PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO ISABELLE@SHEARPOWERCORP.COM***