SHEAR POWER CORP.
Demolition Equipment & Specialty Attachments
1-844-747-7697 XCENTRIC RIPPER, fortress SHEARS, xCENTRIC CRUSHER, HIGH REACH BOOMS, MATERIAL HANDLERS, CONCRETE PROCESSORS
For a Flat Fee of $499 our Factory Trained Technicians will:
- Test & Record Shear OPEN/CLOSE Hydraulic Pressures
- Test & Record Shear Rotation Hydraulic Pressures
- Test & Record Hydraulic Cycle Times
- Inspect Carrier to Shear Hydraulic Plumbing
- Inspect Main Pivot Group "Endplay" and Bushing Wear using proper tooling
- Inspect Rotation/Swing Bearing
- Inspect Hydraulic Cylinder & Speed/Regen Valve
- Inspect Shear Frame & Body for cracks and general condition.
- Inspect Upper and Lower Jaws
- Inspect Shear to Carrier Mounting Pins, Bushings & Retainers
- Inspect Centre Swivel Manifold, Rotation Motor, and Rotation Gearbox
- Remove all accessible covers & Thoroughly inspect interior components, hardware, and hydraulics
- Inspect blades, piercing tips, and hardware
- Grease all points to Verify all areas accept lubricant properly.
** Hydraulic Oil Sampling/Reporting is available at an additional cost of $125.00 **Shear Power Corp. will send you a complete Report on all findings; including any Required Maintenance & Repair items, as well as any Recommended adjustments or improvements to be considered. Should you approve these repairs to be completed by Shear Power Corp., you will receive a 10% discount on all labour costs.
Reasons to consider Our Inspection Program:
- Maximize Production by confirming that your shear is performing at its Highest Potential
- Minimize Downtime by catching problems before they occur.
- Reduce future repair costs
- Minimize the risk of Catastrophic Failure by ensuring that your team is following all proper maintenance recommendations
- Receive a 10% Discount on Labour for approved Repairs/Maintenance
- Know the current Condition of your investment
Take Advantage of Our Winter
Shear Inspection Program